Activate HDFC Net Banking Online : You can simply activate online banking account by visiting netbanking.hdfcbank.com website. In this tutorial you will also get information about HDFC Balance Enquiry, Swift, IFSC Codes and different methods to transfer money to another account. You can also reset netbanking password online
Activate NetBanking in HDFC Bank @netbanking.hdfc.bank.com
As we all know that the HDFC bank provides many facilities for their customers such as mobile banking, net banking, online apps and much more things. And here we are going to know about HDFC net banking tutorial. Many of us don’t know how to use netbanking process, so for your help, we are providing the details here.
HDFC NetBanking Registration
HDFC bank provides the facility to do the online registration for its all customers. Once you do the net banking of HFDC, you will be able to take many advantages such as online recharge, bill payment, online shopping and much more. And here we have a process for HDFC bank online registration.
- First of all, you have to visit the official page of HDFC @hdfcbank.com.
- Now, select the net banking from the given option.
- You have click on the option “register for net banking by generating the one time password” (OTP).
- Enter the customer ID after generating the OTP on your number.
- After that, you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now put the OTP on required area.
- After OTP, you have to put the Debit card details.
- Set the pin and password.
- After doing all above process, your online registration will be completed.
How to Transfer Money from HDFC NetBanking to another bank?
- Visit the official website of HDFC bank.
- Now you have to log in and enter the customer ID and password.
- Select the fund transfer option and you will see the some option for fund transfer.
- Select the option of “transfer to another bank” or (NEFT).
- At last, select the option “GO” and your process will be completed.
HDFC Bank IFSC codes for some states branch
- Mumbai: HDFC0000001, HDFC0000002, HDFC0000005
- Chennai: HDFC0000004, HDFC0000010
- New Delhi: HDFC0000003
- Ahmadabad: HDFC0000006
- Pune: HDFC0000007
- Kolkata: HDFC0000008
- Bangalore: HDFC0000009
Insurance on HDFC net banking
If you want then you can also take the advantages of life insurance plans through the HDFC net banking. As per your need and requirement, choose any wide range of insurance from the HDFC and its related insurance company. You can also secure yours and your family lives through health plans, children’s plans, saving and investment plans, and also from retirement and protection plans. You can also select the general insurance plans such as motor, health, travel, home, two wheelers and much more. You will get this in 3 easy steps and also get the policy copy instant. You get the EMI facilities to pay your premium through the net banking.
The process to get the life and general insurance through the HDFC net banking.
- Visit the official site of HDFC bank.
- Select the insurance option from there.
- Select the requirement (life insurance or general insurance) as per your need.
- View your premium amount and select the option “confirm”.
- Make payment and you will receive the instant confirmation.
Some option that we can use the options in different methods
- Money transfer within the bank: From this, you are able to transfer the money from any HDFC bank or branch and anywhere in India.
- Instant money transfer: You can use this process when your mobile banking enabled your account.
- Transfer the money to any other bank: Able to transfer the money from any non-HDFC bank or branch.
- Transfer to eCMS account: used to once if the Intended account is Virtual account.
Steps to Recover or Reset HDFC NetBanking Password, Pin If you forget
Here we have the steps to recover or reset the pin of HDFC net banking service. And the steps are given below.
- At first, you have to visit the HDFC official portal.
- Now, select the option of forget the password.
- Next, enter your customer ID that you have provided at the time of taking your net banking facility.
- Now, you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the required area.
- After entering the OTP of your registered mobile number and you will see the link of a debit card.
- Next, set your new password.
- At last, you can do the login with your reset password.