In this, we will share a details about icici net banking login, which helps to bank account holders to login into their account to use internet banking facility from anywhere @icicibank.com. You can also get icici balance check number to get mini statement via sms. If you are looking for steps to activate ICICI Net Banking then here you will get complete information about it.
We all know that the net banking is the best and convenient way from where you can do the banking or take the facility from your comfort zone. It is also known as the e-banking and electronic payment system. You can do any financial transaction from the official site of all banks. But for this, there are some important things that you have to keep in your mind and that is, you have to do the registration, log in. And for that, you must have to collect your id and password. And for your help, we are providing the details of ICICI net banking in below.
ICICI Net Banking Login Steps
For using the ICICI net banking facility you have to follow these simple steps that are given below for your help.
- First of all, you have to visit official site @https://infinity.icicibank.com.
- Now, authenticate yourself.
- Choose the option “self banking” and here you will get your ICICI bank ID.
- After collecting your ID from customer care, you have to visit the official website.
- Now select the option “generate password”.
- Then, you will get the password to your mail or mobile.
- After doing all these above steps, you are ready to login or access to your ICICI net banking.
How to Get ICICI NetBanking User ID through Self Banking?
- Firstly, you should call your customer care number.
- Select the language.
- Choose the option number 2 for the credit card.
- Now, you have to enter 16 digit credit card number and 4 digit secret pin number.
- Now select the option number 1 for self banking.
- After that select the option 1 for know your User ID and option 3 to reset your User ID.
Feature of ICICI net banking
- Money or funds transfer.
- Get the account statement details.
- Utility bills payment.
- Check the current balance.
- Recharge of prepaid mobile numbers.
- Open fixed deposits and taxes payment.
- Buy general and life insurance policy.
- Get the financial and non financial services.
Steps to make bill payment through ICICI net banking facility
- First of all, you have to login into the official website of ICICI bank.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Select the “payment & transfer” option.
- Now you have to select the option “Quick pay”.
- At last, you will enter your bill details and make payment.
Fund transfer services by ICICI net banking facility
- Log in to the ICICI official site.
- Select the option “payments & transfer”.
- Now, select the option fund transfer to the other bank.
- Select the payee from the list.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer.
- Provide the other details with that.
- At last, provide your debit or credit card grid vale.
Types of ICICI NetBanking Bill payment services
A customer can pay many types of bills through the ICICI net banking service. And here we have the types of ICICI bill payment services that are given by ICICI bank.
- Make the payments of pending bills.
- Quick pay
- Do the payments for the registered biller.
- ICICI Balance Check
- Pay Visa credit card bills.
ICICI Customer Care Number:
- Corporate office: ICICI bank tower, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai- 400051.
- Telephone number: 2233667777.
- Toll free number: 1800-102-4242(9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday)
- Fax number: 2226531122
About ICICI bank
ICICI bank is the largest private sector bank in India and formed in 1955. In 1994, it is originally promoted by ICICI Limited, which is an Indian financial institution. Like other banks, it also has a net banking service that helps its customers to make the transactions, funds transfer, quick payments, and much more things.